Friday 19 August 2011

Find the God

FIND THE GOD.

God has given us various amenities of life, life full of joy and happiness. All comforts of  life which we are having, are only due to his blessings.

We must thanks him for his blessings and valuable gifts provided to us to live comfortable life without any  fear, any difficulties . We can thanks him  in many ways and one of the way  is “Prayer”.

Sit alone, close your eyes, fix your inner eyes  to the beautiful face  of almighty  which is full of strange light , smile and kindness and starts pray to him. “Oh my almighty,   I am your son,  full of guilty and sins, do not know how to pray and  also not  know which thing  is useful for me  and which is not. My Lord(Krishna) you know better what are the things which are beneficent for me and whatever is right for me,  give to me and takes all  useless things from my life so that I can find you and get your company, Oh Krishna  give me moksha(to get relief from cycle of Death and Birth)”. 

We  must have full faith towards God because the pray having full faith towards him leads us  to open the ways of coming closer to him. Those who have full faith  and Love to him  never falls , never deviate from the their path, because he is there to help them and to take them out from  every difficulties and always  keep them away from all types of sins.

Those who have full faith to him never think to hurt anybody and never do the sins, because he is always with them to help and forgive them.

We have not come here to just enjoy but the ultimate goal to find him and get moksha .We can get moksha only if, we come closer to him. We must remember him. We always thinks about him and do our works,  thinking every time thorough our breath through our mind ,  to help the poor and needy persons.

We must pray to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment